I've been taged...
The RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you (The Scotts).
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
Here are my unspectacular quirks.
1. I clean when I’m mad. Not too big of a surprise because I think all my family does this. There is no better stress relief than having a clean house. In high school my friends always joked they were going to take me to their rooms and offend me so I would clean.
2. I love to alphabetize. I’m not sure why. I think its fun.
3. I will do almost anything for french-fries. They are my favorite food. I sometimes wish they were healthy so I wouldn’t feel so bad about eating them… but I will eat them anyways.
4. Sometimes when I make to do lists I will add things I’ve already done and cross them off. It makes me feel good.
5. I’m not a big fan of dogs. According to Chad we are going to have one anyway. I just don’t like hair, spit, poop, being jumped on, loud barking, etc. I don’t mind cats but I don’t want one either. (Again with the hair...)
6. I am an awful speller. I always type things in Microsoft word and use spell-check to make sure things are spelled right. And even then I get things wrong. I always wished I was good at spelling.
The lucky people are:
Brooke
Kelly
Laura
Dani
Sarah
Alicia
5 comments:
I'm a bad speller too. You are not alone.
lol. That fourth one is hilarious. Can't blame ya though. =)
by the way, I would love to take pictures for your girls. Check my site for pricing cause I am charging now. If I make it into one photo shoot instead of two though it would help keep the price down. Just let me know. =)
Where have I been? Anyway, Chad is such a sweetie to you. I am soooo glad you have had some girl time. (I bet he gets lots of that these days).
Hey! So first off, I was going to catch you at church today after you said you were a "blog stocker" but never got around to it because basically, I am too since I've looked at your blog too:) Anyway- I laughed at the one about adding things to your to do list- I SO do the same thing! I also, when making my to do list, put things on there like: eat lunch, or something that is obvious I will do FOR SURE just so that I can cross it off. I am a freak when it comes to "To Do" lists. By the way, I love that pic on your header- so cute.
Post a Comment