Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So Big

The other night while I was getting bottles ready for the girls Chad was keeping the girls happy by doing this....

The rhyme that he is doing is Swedish- something about a horse. My Dad did it all the time when I was growing up and now with all his Grand kids. I tried to teach it to Chad but I'm not sure I got the words right...

The girls are getting big so fast. I took a bunch of pictures the other day and thought I would share! They are starting to smile and coo. It's just so cute. I wanted to get pictures of both of them smiling but Lily just wanted to lick...
Sisters hanging out in their bouncers!


Half a smile...


There it is!

Licking Ellie

my girls!

5 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

Hehe. Funny video. What a fun dad. I saw one of your girls with Chad at the laundry room and she looks so small still. At least compared to my giant Dallin. He is over 13 pounds!

Jessica said...

That video of chad is so funny!... Your girls are getting soo big. They are just so cute!

Sarah said...

Good old Chad. I still imagine him telling us how he was going to hold your baby... he didn't know it would be babies!

Candace said...

Oh man, they are growing up!! Sooo adorable...twins must be so fun!

Kimi said...

Oh gosh, how adorable! I love the cute little rhyme!