This past week we got to go down to Utah and see family and friends! We went to Lehi and spent the night with a friend of Chad’s from high school. It was really great to see him and his wife and cute daughter.
Our next stop was my sister Kara’s house. We always have fun seeing her and her family. Chad just loves playing with her kids. For some reason I totally forgot to take any pictures! But Kara took some really cute ones of cousins Jefferson, Anna, and Ashley holding Lily and Ellie. Anna told us that she likes Lily best because her name is Lily. But 30 minutes later she told me she likes Ellie best because she has a cute face. What a funny girl.
After that we went up to Chad’s family reunion! It was so much fun and we got to see a lot of family we haven’t seen in a long time. Chad and I played in the horse shoe tournament. We won our first game no thanks to me but lost the second. The girls got to meet tons of new people and they loved it because there was always someone to hold them!
I can’t believe that Lily and Ellie are two months old! They had their two month doctor appointment on Monday- Lily is 8 lbs 6 oz and Ellie is 8 lbs 4 oz. Ellie is really catching up! They are just getting so big. With their two month appointment come their shots. They both did really well. It’s just so sad to do that to little babies but I know it’s for the best. On top of all that Ellie got her tongue clipped. (She was tongue tied) I couldn’t watch. Yet again she did so good- she only cried for a minute. After we got home they both slept tons. That night we had dinner with a group of really good friends. It was a lot of good food and fun.
sad girls with sore legs!
Now that the girls are two months old I am in search of a good place to get their pictures taken. My Mom has pictures of me and all my sisters when we are 10 weeks old hanging on the wall in her basement. I’ve always wanted to do the same thing. If you have any good suggestions please let me know. I don’t have much money for it, but I really want them to be cute and I’m not a good photographer.
Speaking of how I’m not a good photographer… Chad and I were laughing so hard we couldn’t hold the camera still… This is Lily with long hair.
4 comments:
I don't know if you remember me but I worked at Melaleuca a long time ago and we sorta knew eachother. I found your blog and think your girls are adorbale! And, I have a friend who does pictures for a decent price, and she does a great job at them too. Carlycarlson.com. She's wonderful!
woah. I just checked her prices and they have gone up a ton since a couple weeks ago. Oops! Sorry!
JCPenny is real cheap if you get the coupon, call me if you want to know more about it. They aren't the best photographers in the world but you are bound to get 1 good shot.
You crack me up!!! I love seeing updates of your babes. And you are looking great, I might add. We went to Kiddie Kandids; it is probably a little pricey, but they did a good job.
Post a Comment