Things have been going pretty good at the Conger house. We just had Katie and Dale here visiting! We were sad to see them go! Uncle Dale slept at our house and was a great help with feeding babies in the early morning. Now everyone has been here and I don't know what I will do now that I am all by myself!
I'm still getting the hang of this whole Mom thing. We have good days and bad days.The last two nights the girls slept from 9pm to 3am, and 3am to 7am! Even if this is a random thing and isn’t going to happen all the time- I’ll take it. This was a few weeks ago…
Double trouble for sure.
When they do that at night- this is what they do in the day.
When I dress the girls I love putting Lily in pink. It’s just so cute that it matches her pink “eye shadow”. People keep saying that Ellie needs a chance to wear pink too. For those people who think that I dressed Lily in blue… it matched her eyes :)
So I got to read the last Twilight book. Eh. I mean the books are good but not great. I was disappointed in the ending. It just seemed like it built up to nothing. Oh well. So now I need something else to read. I was thinking that I might start a book club. Nothing fancy, just a group of people reading the same book so we can talk about it. We would have to read it at a slow pace because sometimes it’s hard to find time to read right now. But we could set a number of pages to read each day/week. If you would like to read with me let me know. I think it could be fun.
And again just because they are cute…
11 comments:
I will join your club, that sounds like fun!
first, of all your girls have to be the most beautiful little girls ever. They are so cute. I can't get over it. Second, Landon had NEVER slept that long before. You have two and you get a night like that. I need to have a talk with my son. And Last, dress that little girl in pink for me. I see way to much blue. I miss ya and wish that I was there to see your girls in person.
I'll join your club too.
I'll join the book club, too! I also have lots of books, so if you ever want to drop by and borrow something, just let me know and I can run it over to ya!
I'll read if it's a book I'll like! =) Though then you probably couldn't get me to only read a little at a time. lol.
I just love the pic of Chad's nap time. It's how I always imagined it! Best wishes being mommy by yourself. You are amazing; you can do it!
i know nights are rough at first and i can't imagine what its like with 2, but don't worry eventually they figure out day and night! your girls are absolutley beautiful!
I miss them so much!!!!
They are the cutest girl in the world!! How fun!!!!! I wish I could see them in person!
Oh man alive...those two are just soooo super cute. I looooved how funny it was, having a video of them wide awake at night, and a pic of them sound asleep during the day. So cute. (You're probably like, yeah, not so cute in the middle of the night. lol.) I wish I could see those little angels! I get together with Tayla and Betsy once a week and they said you stopped in!!! Could I come over sometime to see you guys? And you can meet Kristie! Let me know if that's possible!
any pics with her legs up but nkd? LOVE to see hertiny lil bald p---y
Post a Comment