Ellie breathes really fast and moves around a lot when she is awake.We always say she likes to move it move it. Lily… well she likes to sleep.
Other than a few rough nights things are good. I have been so glad to have family around to help. I really don’t know what I will do come September and I have to do it all myself. To keep from watching too much TV I have been looking for a good book to read. If anyone has a suggestion I would love to hear it! Also I read the twilight books and they were ok. Now my only problem is I really hate having a story ruined. So if anyone has the new twilight book and is done reading it-can I borrow it? It’s driving me crazy because I don’t want to find out what happens before I can read it.
And another random picture… I thought this one was too funny.
Lily getting undressed.
6 comments:
How are they one month old already!? How crazy! Time really does fly with babies doesn't it? I really hope the sleeping situation gets better real fast. Not getting sleep is such a hard thing to get used to! That's the only thing I miss about life before Kristie...sleeping. =) Well the girls are just too cute for words!!! We should hang out sometime so I don't watch too much tv either. lol.
I have tons of good books--just let me know what you like to read and I'll bring some over to ya! Glad to hear things are going well for you! It was so nice to see you in church on Sunday! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help . . .
They are sooo cute! I love looking at the new pictures. I cant belive they are already one month. That flew by real fast.
My step sister had twins about a year and some change ago... I could ask for some pointers for you if you would like. she has twin girls as well... good luck!
I can't get over how adorable those little girls are! Chad's blessings for them today were so special. You've got a great husband there; you could really feel the spirit when he spoke. I'm glad you guys are doing so well! Sorry we couldn't go to the luncheon-I was so bummed! We just didn't want to take the chance of getting those babies sick. Hope the salad was okay (I forgot to taste it first...so hopefully it wasn't gross).
cute cute cute!
wow, they're 1 month old! mine will be 1 year next month! yikes. if you're looking for a great book read this one, "The Gift" by richard paul evans, i loved it. i finished it in 2 days. well i'm glad that things are going well.
Post a Comment