Monday, August 4, 2008

Church and 4 weeks

This past weekend we had Kara, Mindy and Nat come visit! It was so much fun! I loved seeing my sisters and Natalie is getting so big! We just hung out, walked around campus and kissed babies!
Cousins! Lily and Natalie!

While they were here we had our first time going to church! The girls looked so cute in their dresses that my Mom got them! (They are the only dresses that fit…) We just went to sacrament meeting and they did really good. We only had a little crying and only one baby throw up. I hope things go well for next week when they are blessed! After church we all took a Sunday nap! What a good family activity!
Lily ready for church!
Ellie in her cute dress!
sorry all these pictures are them in the car seats...

Ellie just getting up from her nap!
Lily is still half asleep...

Today the girls had a doctor appointment- both girls are healthy and growing great! Lily is now 7 pounds 1 ounce; Ellie is 6 pounds 9 ounces! Not as tiny as they were before, so soon they might get to wear some of the cute clothes people got them!


Here is a random picture for today… Chad really wanted to put this one up… I had nothing to do with this…


5 comments:

Sarah said...

Aw. I have so been hoping for more pics of the twins. They are sooo adorable. I am glad to hear they are growing well. Congrats.

Dani W said...

Haha...I like the last picture... I mean it isnt as sweet or darling as the others BUT it is funny and very cute. You will have to take pictures of them through out the next year with them and their giraffes just to show how much they are growing!! so stinkin cute!

Kari Cheney said...

I love that giraffe picture, so cute! They are adorable!!

the Petterson Family said...

Love the giraffe picture! You should do one every month, to track their progress. do it just cuz I said so! Just kidding, but guess what? and this I am not kidding about! I get to see you guys and your cute little babies in Sept!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! They're so sweet! And that last picture is brilliant! So stinkin' cute!

And I'm reading this a bit late, but happy birthday girlies! See you in a few days!

Loves!