It has been a crazy few days! On Sunday the girls were blessed in our ward. We had a ton of family there and it was very special. The blessings were beautiful- the girls are so lucky to have such a great dad who loves them so much. Chad’s mom made the dresses and they looked gorgeous!
After the blessing we went and took some family pictures up at the temple. We had everyone there for the first full family picture for Chad’s family. My family was missing some people but we will get to see everyone before September.
Yesterday we packed up and took the girls on their first trip to Yellowstone. Lily and Ellie were so good and slept most the time. We got to see a bear so that was exciting! We also took some pictures of Chad and I because I know now that the babies are here we won’t have very many pictures of us! (Ellie and Lily are much cuter!)
4 comments:
What beautiful dresses! And I think it is good to take pics of the family. I stopped doing that a few years ago :( It's nice to have a fun excuse to take pics again.
They are so adorable! Love those dresses!
oh my gosh I got a darn email from the leaky cauldron.com that told me about the changed release date!!! I'm soooooooo mad! ah!
On a happier note your little girls are soo adorable in their little dresses!!
congrats, they are so darn cute! We wish we could be there. Good luck with everything, Terah's cousin had twins, if you look on our blog or email me if you don't have it steadyem@yahoo.com and look up their blog (Aaron & Merissa- Terah's cousin). Anyways, they had twins you can probably ask her questions with the feeding/sleeping thing.
Post a Comment