Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Girl time

The last few weeks have been a lot of fun! I got to have a girl’s day with some of my good friends. We made necklaces and had brunch. Girl time is good.


I’m so lucky to have Chad. He does so much for me. He helps a ton with the babies, cleans, cooks, spoils me, and is very entertaining. Here is Chad multi-tasking- "watching" Lily and cooking dinner.

I got my hair done! I’m excited for something different. I got highlights and a cut- again some great “me” time. I am also getting to have some more girl time every week! My friend, Amanda, and I are now going to go swimming twice a week for a little exercise. Our husbands work out together during the day too.
Before
DuringAfter!

Today I’ve just been thinking how blessed I am. I have great family and friends, a loving husband, a nice apartment, I get to stay home with my babies, I have the gospel in my life, and so many other things. But who wouldn’t feel wonderful if you got to wake up to this every morning…

8 comments:

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Amy your new hair do looks great. Your babies are adorable! I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing so well!

Katherine said...

Oh man, I love that last picture!! What sweet girls! and I really like your new do!

Aubrey Scott said...

Amy I wish I was more like you. If I had twins I would be pullng my hair out instead of making it look better. I have to tell you that you look great. and like always your girls are beautiful.

Janel said...

I love your new hair cut. It is very nice to have some girl time occasionally. Your girls are so precious! I just started swimming with a friend twice a week, it's so nice to get out and exercise.

Savannah said...

Love the hair Amy! I'm glad that your husband takes such good care of you and that you get to have so many blessings in you life! Heavenly Father is always looking out for us.

the Petterson Family said...

Great pics! Who are those cute girls with you at Brooke's house?!?! Hee hee! Your new hair looks great! Love it!

Mandy said...

hi congers! i was just over looking at the holiday's blog and i had to come and check up on you guys. your girls (and your new haircut, amy!) are so adorable! and i love their names! so sweet. glad to see that you guys are doing so well. xo

Becca said...

your baby girls are absolutely ADORABLE!!! :)