I got the girl’s three month pictures! I think they turned out very cute! Here are some of them! (It took me forever to fix my scanner so I could put these up!)

This is my favorite!

Lily- she wasn’t crying in this one!

Ellie - what a ham.

Lily's is heartbreaking. Ellie is sleepy.

Dad and his girls today.

All of us! You can't see my hair very well in this one so I will try to get a better one sometime.
7 comments:
They're so stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing, Aims! And your hair looks great, I love it!
Lilly looks so much like Amy in these pictures! They are so adorable!!
Amy- you and chad make some pretty cute kids!
I can't believe how big they're getting! We need to get together again soon. Maybe we'll come see you tomorrow? (friday) I'll call you in the morning.
I keep sneaking over to your blog from Kari's to check on your adorable girls (and I must say, I like your hair but it is hard to picture you with dark hair). So, is it OK with you if I link it to my blog so it's easier to check?
E-mail me at marie@4cummings.net or leave me a comment on my blog http://cummingschronicles.blogspot.com.
Those are some cute pictures Amy! Did you have a hard time like I did getting professional pictures. When we went to get pictures I was sweating buckets, stressed and tired...but I guess it was all worth it to get some cute pictures.:)
How cute! I can't believe how big all of these babies are getting! I love your hair by the way!!!
Post a Comment