Monday, November 10, 2008

4 months

I did it again. I have a ton of pictures to put up! The girls are just so cute that I take so many pictures but then forget to post them so here we go…

Halloween: We had a ton of fun at our ward Halloween party! Chad was a vampire, I was Red Riding Hood, Lily was a Duck, (I thought it was a chicken but I was corrected.) and Ellie was a Penguin. We also went and walked around Chad’s work that morning as well.




Big girls: Lily and Ellie are just getting so big. I love to see all the new things that they learn each day. They are both getting so good at sitting in the bumbo. They are both starting to coo and laugh too!





Fall Fun: Chad and I have been setting up little photo shoots in the kitchen with the girls. Our friends the Harrisons let us use their pumpkins- Lily was concerned at first but then didn’t mind but Ellie wasn’t so happy about it!







Daddy time: Chad is just so cute with his girls. He is always taking one of them with him whenever he goes out or having some time just to hang out.



Voted: Lily and Ellie came with us to vote. Let’s just say that Chad put the stickers on them…

4 months: On the 7th Lily and Ellie turned 4 months old. We went to the doctor today and they are doing great! Lily is now 10.6 lbs. Ellie is 11.2 lbs. They got more shots and have been doing pretty good considering.









Things are going pretty good here at the Conger house!


11 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

What cute pictures! And Amy you look great!

the Petterson Family said...

you two are such proud parents..as it should be!

Aubrey Scott said...

your girls are to cute. Have you started getting the hang of things with having two? We miss you guys.

Kristi said...

They are so darn cute! And you look AmaZiNg! I only had one kid, and I'm still trying to loose my baby weight....12 months later:)

Amy Renee said...

Oh my gosh, I bought those outfits!!! Hooray, they fit now! Such cute pictures, Amy! I LOVE that Ellie was a penguin. I can't wait to have kids so I can dress them up as penguins...and I'll probably do it year-round just for kicks. And P.S. your hair looks great!

Kierstin said...

So freaking cute. Kiss those girls for thier auntie.

Winger said...

Your girls are adorable!

Kyle and Amanda said...

I absolutely love the pic of Ellie inside of the pumpkin. She will love that when she is older

Brooke Monk said...

I miss you Amy-we need to hang out. Also...you have the cutest twins ever...and also...you look incredible...also...we need to plan our girls night. How about this weekend? Let me know!

Sarah said...

your little punkins are so cute!!!

Candace said...

I can't believe how big they're getting!!!!!