Oh man, that's SO fun when they start to "talk" more!!! What a cutie. And their halloween costumes were sooooo cute. Not to mention the pumpkin pics! Aww!
I just found your blog through the sutariks through the barrows. you have the cutest little girls ever! you can check out our blog at trhopkins.blogspot.com
7 comments:
That's just too darn cute!
I can't believe how fast your girls are growing up. I had so much fun spending the day with you last week. We need to do it again sometime soon!
How fun! isn't that cute?
She is getting so big! She needs to come see aunt Katie. I miss both the girls so much! Give them a kiss for me.
Oh man, that's SO fun when they start to "talk" more!!! What a cutie. And their halloween costumes were sooooo cute. Not to mention the pumpkin pics! Aww!
I just found your blog through the sutariks through the barrows. you have the cutest little girls ever! you can check out our blog at trhopkins.blogspot.com
I agree! We definitely need to get together! Any day is good for me. =) We are moving on December 13th...so before then!!!
Post a Comment