This year Chad and I stayed home and ate dinner while the girls took a nap. Even though it was just the two of us eating we still made enough food for like 10 people. Yum leftovers! This is me making some food… Chad said I was multi-tasking. ( yes- Chad did offer to take one I just thought this was funny.)
After we ate the girls got their pictures taken in the tutus I made them last night. It reminded me of when my sisters were little they would dress up in their slips and dance around to the song Suzie Snowflake. I love my little sugar plum fairies!
8 comments:
I love the pictures of the girls- you guys have gotten really good at that! See you soon-
Love the tutus! I just made Brooklyn a red one for Christmas pictures :) A girl can never have too many tutus!
i really just can't get over how beautiful your girls are..
You made those tutu's?! How adorable. How much to make one for Ella? So so cute. Happy Thanksgiving.
Very cute!
looks like you guys were busy, busy! I love the tutus and the pictures! It was nice to see you two at Broulim's--hopefully we can catch up soon!
Amy i love your pictures, and your blog. i found your some time ago and have been enjoying it. The girls are so cute. I have a quick question. how do you get videos to post on your blog. i tried it the way they tell you and i cant get it to load. After 12 hours its still trying to load them, do you have a trick?
That is the best picture! Is that really a front and back pack in one??? That is awesome. And the girls in their tutus is adorable! I'm so happy that you are doing so well!
Post a Comment