Wednesday, December 17, 2008

5 months



The girls are now five months old! They both weigh in at 12.4 lbs but are just distributed a little different! (Lily is about 3/4 an inch longer) They both are talking a lot. Ellie's favorite time to talk is when she is getting wrapped up to go to bed. What a silly girl. I already feel like a crazy paranoid Mom. I had Chad take Ellie to the doctor a few weeks ago because she was pulling on her ear...



I was worried that she might have an ear infection or something but no... the doctor just said that she found her ears and likes to hold them.

The weather was getting pretty cold so chad went to the store one day and came home with these cute hats for the girls.


Both girls now like their baths and are so cute when I put them in together. They like to hold hands. Now if Lily would like to be in her car set/car that would be great!



Last week we had to say goodbye to our friends. Kyle and Amanda are moving to Utah and we will miss them a whole lot!





We are spending Christmas in PA with Chad's family, but before we left we got to open some gifts from my family. Ellie loves her baby Aunt Katie got her and Lily looks just like her glow bug! They got a lot of fun stuff and are very spoiled!





We also found out last week that Lily is allergic to Enfamil formula. She throws up a ton and gets hives. Not a very fun thing for a baby but we are glad we found out before we left on vacation.



Now we are visiting Chads family. We are having an awesome time! Lily showed us how big she is by rolling over! I have it on video but I don't know how to put it up on this computer... I will try again later!

Well the last news I will post is that Chad got into Grad school at Des Moines University in Iowa! We are planning on moving sometime at the end of January. He will start school in May but we want to go early so we can find somewhere to live and a job! We are very excited for something new but we will miss what we know so well. I am so proud of Chad- he works so hard and takes great care of Lily, Ellie and I.


P.S.

This is for my sister Laura...



IDK my BFF Ellie!

10 comments:

Amy Renee said...

I need to send your Christmas presents. Can I send them to Idaho? When will you be back there and for how long before you move? I'm still sad that you're moving so far away!!! But it's a good development in your guys' lives. Congrats on grad school, Chad!

Kelly Spence said...

I've been wondering what you guys are up to. That is great he got into grad school. I hope we have new like that soon. Your girls are so cute! And are finally looking big!

the Petterson Family said...

Congrats on grad school! You know... Nauvoo is a perfect mid-point between us (hint-hint) ;)

MarieC said...

Your girls are SO cute! Congrats on getting in to grad school--yippee!

Merry Christmas--have a fun trip to PA.

Candace said...

They hold hands in the bath tub!!! AWWW! (The girls are just too dang cute!)

Aubrey Scott said...

YES!!! I'm glad you are moving to Iowa. You will be so close. Okay, so it's like 4 hours or so but it's closer. If you ever head over to Nauvoo you will have to let us know. your girls are beautiful as always. I'm glad to see how big they are getting.

Kyle and Amanda said...

I am glad that you guys made it to PA in one piece. I miss the little girls already- they look so darn cute. The pictures of all of us together were cute- you will have to send then to me. We miss you guys and hope that you have a safe trip back.

Love Kyle and Amanda

Sally said...

Your pictures are adorable. Sounds like you've got some really exciting things up and coming. Good for you! Enjoy the adventure! Love you Amy S.!!!!!

Brooke Monk said...

I miss you guys! We need to spend tons of time together before you move away. Can't wait to see you! (and you have the cutest babies ever!)

Anonymous said...

love to remove the cloths and video their tiny lil p---y's then lick them , I LOVE baby p---y!