Friday, January 9, 2009

Look alike!

I have a ton of things to post but for right now I wanted to put this up! While in PA for Christmas I found a bunch of Chad’s baby pictures. I thought it would be fun to compare some pictures!
Chad- 3 months old.

Lily- 3months old.

Me- 2 months old.


Ellie- 3months old.



Well we know they belong to us for sure…


I promise to post Christmas pictures and do the girls 6 month update VERY soon!

5 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

OMG! That is amazing!

the Petterson Family said...

WOW! That is so awesome! You were both such cute kids! Guess that means the same for your little bugs!

Sarah said...

I love it!

Candace said...

That is SO crazy!! How fun. Kristie doesn't look like either of us when we were babies. =) We're still not sure who she looks like more. lol.

Can't wait to see Christmas pictures!

The Wi Family said...

I love that! How fun that you're in the same position and everything. Beautiful family!!!