Sunday, January 25, 2009

Arrggg!

Now that it is almost February, we are almost half way through the winter! (it lasts 8 months here…) After a while you get a little crazy being inside so much so you have to find ways to keep yourself entertained!

Arrrggg!!!





The girls first time in the snow!







5 comments:

Aubrey Scott said...

oh goodness! I sure do miss you Amy.

Amy Renee said...

Are you in Iowa or Idaho? I have no idea where you are!!!! That makes me sad...

I still have your Christmas presents. Where should I send them? Call me with an address. And the presents for the girls are 6 month old dresses, which probably don't fit anymore, huh? I'll get them some new ones. Call me love!

Kyle and Amanda said...

Oh come on you guys, it only looks like there is an inch or two on the ground- it can't be that bad! (jk)

Brooke Monk said...

Can you believe all the snow we got in the past couple days? You guys were a day early for your tubing adventure. If you want to try tubing again we'd love to have you come along with us!

Padilla Fam said...

cute babies! i can't imagine having two little ones!