Wednesday, January 21, 2009

6 months and Christmas!

Sorry it took so long… Internet/computer problems…

Christmas was so much fun! We went to Pennsylvania and had a blast!

My family has a tradition where we all ring bells at the same time on Christmas Eve. Chad’s family is great and does it with me when we are there! What a great family! The girls had to ring theirs early because they had to go to bed, but they loved it!


(you are very lucky... Iwas going to put the video of us all ringing bells and singing but it was taking to long so I took it off...)





While in PA we did a lot of new things:

  • Learned how to wear glasses




  • Got to meet some new friends (Andrea & Scott!)



  • Got to see Amish country!



  • Got to go on an airplane

  • Met a roaming gnome.

  • Turned 6 months old!!

The girls are getting so big! They have a lot of new tricks!

Rolling! (Well Lily is...)



Eating cereal

Standing (with help)


Hugging


Laughing more!



Swimming…. jk




We had a lot of fun but are glad to be home. (Just in time to move)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

OH. I love to pics of your girls. We need to visit you. But you are moving!!!! :( We tickle Ella the same way you are. It's so fun.

Brooke Monk said...

Cute cute cute! I'm bummed I didn't get to come see you today...maybe tomorrow? I don't want you to move!!

Kelly Spence said...

LOVE the hugging one. They look like they will be best buds. So, the Congers are finally moving on. Isn't it overwhelming to get ready to move? I've been thinking about our move, which is a couple months away, and am just dreading it. Good luck. If you need any help let me know!

Katie said...

Oh my sweet little girls you are getting so big so fast. I wish that I could see you more. You are both too cute. Love Aunt KK

the Petterson Family said...

I love the hugging picture...totally classic and sooo cute!! When are you moving?!?!

Kyle and Amanda said...

Poor little Ellie, I am sure that she will roll over on of these days! I am glad that you guys had such a great time, and I am jealous because I have always wanted to see Amish people/communities. How are the moving plans going? I can't believe the girls are already 6 months- time flies.

Dani W said...

I loved this post... those are some super cute pictures of the girls... I love the video... very cute! I love to hear baby's giggle. Glad to hear you guys had such a good time out here in the east... wish we were a little bit closer to that side of PA or we could have come visit you! :)