Thursday, January 22, 2009

I almost forgot...

Here are the family pictures from Christmas! They are also the girls 6 month pictures!

The family!



Our little family



my girls!

Lily

Ellie

9 comments:

Kierstin said...

Ok so I think you told me this before but I think Mesha and Ellie look SO much alike. It must be Schvaneveldt genes.

Julia said...

These are adorable! Did you take them yourself??

Kyle and Amanda said...

Amy you look so beautiful!! And I must say that in my opinion Ellie takes the cake in these pictures- what a schmoozer!!

MarieC said...

Those are just about the cutest pictures! I do like your hair darker, too.

Candace said...

Wow those are gorgeous pictures! My goodness! Who took those?

Looks like you guys had a fun time over the holidays!

Winger said...

Your family is adorable! So cute!

Jessica said...

Soo cute! You guys look like your doing great and the girls are getting so big!

Brooke Monk said...

PRECIOUS! I'm going to miss those little girls...we had so much fun with you guys last night. I was thinking of maybe having a superbowl party at our place and also making it a "fairwell, we'll miss you" party for you and Chad. I know you're going to be busy with packing and all, but check your schedule and let me know what you think!

The Wi Family said...

What great pics! And you look amazing!!! You have a beautiful family!