Here in Iowa it is State Fair time! One day after Chad got home from work we went for a few hours. We got to see all sorts of animals: cows, horses, ducks, bunnies, pigs… etc. There were lots of things to see and we had fun.
Chicks!
Baby pigs that were born that morning!
BIG rack!
Pigs! After we took this picture the pig snorted and Ellie got really scared.
Lily and Ellie are getting so big. I love seeing them stand up, talk to each other, and play. They love to help Mom do the dishes and the laundry too. I am one very lucky girl.
Ellie
She can stand up by herself and take about 5 steps before she falls down and tries again. What a little crack up she is- she loves to laugh and smile. One of her favorite things to do is climb. She likes to climb on the couch, her toys, on me....Anything she can climb she will.
Waling around the house.
What a silly girl!
Lily
She had had some hard nights in the past few weeks. I think she might be teething again. BUT she is cute as ever. She loves to cuddle and hug her bear.She pulls herself up to everything, and can walk along side of things. She is getting glasses soon, so that will take some getting used to- but she looks so cute with them on!
Happy baby!
Hugging Strawberry bear and Vanilla bear! (Great Grandma Storey gave them these for their birthday)

Lily trying on her glasses- she will get them in a few days!
and to say goodbye…
5 comments:
They are getting so big! I love the blowing kisses at the end. You have two cute girls!
Ack! I love it. They are too cute. Thanks for always sharing them with us.
The glasses are adorable- maybe you should get Ellie some fake ones so she doesn't think about attacking Lily for hers all the time. So cute- I can't believe how big they are already.
Amanda
Your girls are getting so big. I love the matching outfits! I need to see them and kiss them.
Aww!! So adorable!
Post a Comment