This morning the girls woke up early. I got up made them bottles and while they were eating I went back to sleep on the couch. I kept hearing this weird noise- so after about 5 minutes I got up to see what it was…
It was really cool and they were beautiful. I have never really thought about riding in a hot air balloon but now I think it would be really cool.
In other news...
Woo-hoo Ellie! Such a big girl!
7 comments:
Good job my little drunk sailor! That is awsome Ellie.
love, kara
OMG! THAT is sooo cute! I love it! she looks sooo happy and proud of herself too!!! way to go ellie!
Way to go Ellie! That is awesome!
Yeah! She IS such big girl walking on her own and all. Crazy!
Where has time gone? Good heavens!
Good job my goats :)
I miss you so much!
Your girls are the cutest!!
Post a Comment