Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Before and After

We got home from our trip to Utah last night. We had so much fun and didn’t want to leave, but it is always nice to be home after being gone.
It is so hard to believe that Lily and Ellie are one today! My tiny babies –one. I am lucky to have such sweet girls. They make me so happy and I can’t imagine life without them. While we were in Utah we had a birthday party for them and it was so fun! We all loved getting to see so much of our family.


I can’t even express how much I love my girls. They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here you go…

July 4, 2008 :

Rexburg 4th of July parade- I was so hot & swollen!

July 4, 2009:

Willard Bay with Chad's family

Lily petting “Hermione” while visiting friends

Ellie loved Aunt Katie’s water bottle

Chad, uncle Kyle and cousins playing before the show with Lily

Ellie and Aunt Laura getting ready for the fireworks!

Lily watching the fireworks with Grandma

July 7, 2008

July 7, 2009:

Sisters

Happy Lily

Silly Ellie

Here are some of the pictures from the girls birthday party in Utah. It was wonderful and I was happy that so many people were able to make it!

my sister Kara made the cake. It said Lily on one side and Ellie on the other! It was so cute- Kara thanks again for doing this it turned out AWESOME!

Lily liked to eat her hat.

Ellie is being bashful while we all sang happy birthday to her! (We sang it once for Lily and once for Ellie)

Opening gifts!

Lily loves cards.

My beautiful Ellie


I miss my family already. We love them so much and are so happy we got to see them!
P.S.
Laura made us Harry Potter shirts. Awesome- I know.

Laura's says " Weasley is our King"

Mine says "I mean every word I ever say-ever, because I am Harry Potter!"

:) HUGE dorks.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Okay- those shirts ROCK! I am seriously inlove with them. I need to make some. The girls are so cute.

Kyle said...

Wow- I can't that they are one already. Time goes by so fast, doesn't it. We wish that we could have come up north to see you guys while you were in Utah. I love the shirts- do you have your tickets yet? Looks like you guys had a really fun time- and I bet the weather was awesome too- I am jealous.
- btw- this is Amanda

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Lily and Ellie! Their birthday cake was sooooo cute! and I love their matching dresses. such cuties! I know my boys will just fall in love with them if they ever meet. ;)
Also i love the Harry Potter shirts! i can't wait for the movie!!!

Becca said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable!!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday, Lily & Ellie! You have such fun parents... you have no idea.