Monday, August 24, 2009

Super Smart Lily

Lily got her glasses this morning! She is actually doing really well with them. I looked through them and I feel so bad for her- it seems like a really strong prescription. I hope they help her see well. She will keep them on during the day and take them off to sleep and when we are in the car. In a few weeks she can keep them on in the car but for now they said that babies tend to take them off and break them when they are still new to them. I think she looks so cute. We love our Lily bug.

Not sure what to think…

Thinks she wants them off…

Then she sees the video that’s on and can SEE it!!!!



To into the video to even look at me for a picture.

10 comments:

The O'Brien Blog said...

OMG! SHE LOOKS SOOO STINKING CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, We love her!

Kara

Kari Cheney said...

way super cute!!

Kierstin said...

What a cute little Lily Bug. I hope she likes then and that they help her. Come see us soon!

Mindy said...

Oh, she looks so cute. Good luck trying to keep them on her. That doesn't sound fun at all.

Sarah said...

She DOES look so cute and super smart. I hope they help too.

the Petterson Family said...

She looks so studious in those cute little glasses! How fun. Your girls are growing so fast!

So, I searched and searched through all the boxes that Connel packed in my house and I finally found the one from you guys. OH MY HECK!! I love the Tutu! It is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Thank you so much, I love the cute tights and the onesies too! You guys are the best!

Jessica said...

Ditto what everyone else said. She looks pretty darn cute, I hope they help!

Katie said...

I can't wait to see you guys! I am SO excited!!!! Kiss my girls for me

Kelly Spence said...

Ah cute!