Here is a video of some of the things we have been doing!
And here are some pictures of new things the girls have done!
Go to the splash park!
Open drawers/cupboards.
(and yes- they did these on their own, on different days...)
Unroll toilette paper.
Get big girl seats!
A girl in my ward who has twins gave us these car seats!! They don’t use them yet but they really like them and we are super grateful that they were given to us!
Chad's family will be here tomorrow for Labor Day weekend! It will be a lot of fun! Then in a month or so the girls and I will be heading to Washington for a friend’s wedding! We are sad that Chad can't come because of school- we will miss him.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, they're so stinkin' cute! And yes, we will miss Chad at the wedding but we're so glad you and the girls will be able to make it! See you so soon!!!
Can't wait to see you and your little cuties when you come--will you be coming to church at our ward or will I have to hunt you down otherwise? ;-)
That video absolutely made my day! Holy cow I miss you guys! Love you lots and lots...you need to do more posts like that. I loved it!
I love the video of them! They are such cuties!!
Oh my gosh! I almost had a heart attack when Chad threw...Lily?
Ahh!
Post a Comment