For Christmas Chad got me a fancy camera that I am VERY excited about! I have a lot to learn about it but I have been taking lots of picture! So here are some (and by some I mean a lot) for your viewing pleasure.
Putting up the last piece on the advent calendar
Playing with our new toys!
I just thought this was a funny face…
This reminds me of a picture of me when I was little- riding a car (beep beep- toot toot) I got for Christmas holding a big book
Lily’s amazing acrobatics…
What a cute girl.
One of the girls Christmas presents came late (I ordered it too late… a lesson learned)
Ellie kept taking all the little extras off and tried to eat them so I took them off so they can enjoy them later on.
Play hard sleep hard.
Our church is now at 11:30 am rather than the 9:30 it has been at. We have only had one week of it so far but I think it will be hard to get used to because its right when nap time is for Lily and Ellie and they won’t sleep while we are there.
Before Church in the cute dresses form Nana and Papa!
Santa gave Lily and Ellie big crayons and they have been putting them to good use.
What good are crayons without a few good bites out of them?!?
Things go pretty well until Lily THINKS she wants Ellie’s green beans. She won’t really eat them but because Ellie has them Lily wants them.
Let’s just say Ellie doesn’t share her snack well.
6 comments:
thanks for all the pics! It is fun to see all of you guys and especially how the little girls are growing up so fast. Glad you guys had a good christmas and I am jealous about your camera- just so you know!
Great pictures, Amy! Love those girls!
Holy moly, they're growing up so fast! I miss you tons!
I love it!!
Oh my gosh!!! You have some of the cutest girls EVER!!! I love the picture of lily passed out on the carpet... haha so adorable!!!
Great photos! Have fun playing with your camera. And the girls ARE getting so big! And so funny and cute. Glad you had a happy Christmas.
Post a Comment