Saturday, January 23, 2010

Left out.

Some days I hate being in Iowa.

All my siblings are home -but me.

6 comments:

The O'Brien Blog said...

I hate that feeling! I am sorry! :(

Anonymous said...

Mom said "at least you're the yellow duck" :)
We miss you!

-Laura

Amy Renee said...

My mom said "Yellow is prettier than black. And you have a way cute butt." ;) Sorry you're feeling left out, love! I'll come be a yellow duck with you!

Mindy said...

Oh Amy.... We missed you today. Wish you could have been here! It isn't the same without you. We are all jealous you are the yellow duck, but my fuzzy butt is cute :)

MarieC said...

I know exactly how you feel! My parents and all my siblings live within an hour of each other in Nevada.

Padilla Fam said...

from your pics, it looks like your camera is a great one, you looks like you have fun with your twin girls, i think it would fun to have twins one day, some of those pics are so cute! i love the pic of one of the girls being passed on with her coat on on the floor. by the way, the green knit hat you have on looks great!