It really feels like Lily and Ellie have been sick forever. They got a cold and after about a week we finally got rid of that and 3 days later we caught a new one. I hate seeing my girls’ sick- but I also hate it because we have to say inside when they are. We don’t want to pass it to everyone else.
Sick Lily cuddling with big bear and baby doll.
We try to find some fun things we can do while we are stuck at home:
Play with socks…
Put our ducks in a row…
Do the house work…
Take a nap...
Do silly things with Dad…
(Don’t worry I just washed that garbage can)
And play with Mom.
The 13th was my 26th birthday! I had a pretty good day; but birthdays just aren’t as fun when you get older. I’ve started knitting a lot lately. I guess it is just proof of my old age. :) I finished a hat that is a little bit fancier than the others that I have done so far. Thanks to YouTube and my sister Kierstin I learned the basics and now I hope to learn more and more.
What can I say… I love knitting.
Ps. don’t forget to scroll down and see another new post…
8 comments:
that hat (and your girls) are just darling!!
Your girls are getting so big! And they are so cute!
I tried teaching myself how to knit once. I didn't get too far. So I'm very impressed by your hat, very cute!
You're so gorgeous Amy! I love the hat...you should make me one!! I sure do miss you, wish you were here!
My boys were sick most of Dec and it was the same thing. they would just keep catching a cold right after they finished getting over one. Yuck. I hate it too. Your girls sure are cuties! I love all the fun pictures. And I LOVE your hat! It is soo cute!
looks like you had a lot of fun staying inside, can't imagine how fun it is for them to go out.
I like your hats! You are getting good. The girls are looking so big. I was having a hard time figuring out which of the girls was in the garbage can picture. Lily looks really Schvaneveldt in that picture! So cute.
teach me to knit!
Love the Hat! I hope your girls get better soon.
Post a Comment