Sometimes I am a little bit of a hypocrite. Today I was at the computer looking at some blogs and I found myself thinking... " geez, I wish (put your name here) would update their blog!" After a while I realized it has been a long time since I posted anything new myself. So here it is.
January 24th was our 6 year wedding anniversary! In memory of the day rather than trying on my wedding dress (which would never fit) I did this...
Lily and Ellie are having a hard time eating. They will only eat certain things at certain times. At their 18 month doctor appointment they were in the 1% for their weight. The doctor isn't too worried yet because they are also in the 3& for their height. So they are just short skinny girls- but this can make for some hard times. After a long day of me trying to get them to eat this makes me very happy....
So besides being picky about food; Lily and Ellie are as silly as ever. They love to watch Sesame Street (Moe- for Elmo), listen to misic on an I-Pod, talking to their family on Skype, playing with their toys, and doing many other silly things.
Chad's brother Kyle and his wife Heather had their baby boy on the 3rd! His name is Kacen Raleigh Conger! We are so excited for them and excited to have another cousin! This week the girls and I are catching a ride with Chad's Dad, brother Ian, and sister Maddison out to Idaho/Utah to see them! They all are also going to be going snowboarding while I kiss on the new baby :)
While we are gone Chad gets to go to work and school. He has been doing so well in school! He has got A's in all of his classes so far. This semester is a hard one and he is just a super busy guy!
I hope the weather will be good on our way out there. We are having yet another snow storm. I am really sick on winter. The girls need to run free outside so they will stop climbing on all of my furniture. (wishful thinking... I know.)
On Sunday we got to watch the Super Bowl on Chad's new TV. We had our friends over and got to eat some yummy treats. It is alway fun to watch the kids play together and Ellie and Charlie didn't let us down. I think Ellie has a crush- but Chad told her she can't date until she is 50.
This was just the hug but she was giving him kisses too!
ps.
I promise that my kids normally do have clothes on.it seems like they are always in their diapers when I take pictures...
5 comments:
So cute! I wish that you were coming to see me. What silly girls you have.
Well those are such cute kids, I dont know how you do it! You make a great mom, keep up the good work!
Great pictures! Those girls of yours are so stinkin' adorable!
P.S. I've updated my blog. Seriously. And more will be coming soon!
When are you coming to Utah?? I want to see you!! Let me know!
Oh man, you say they're small, but they've grown up so much!!! I loooove pictures of them. =)
Post a Comment