(Thanks Amy B. C. for the coats and sunglasses!)
The SUN has come out of hiding! We have had some very sunny days- and some not so sunny days (the first day of spring was the other day...it snowed 6 inches...) With the sun out we have ahd some flooding in the area. Chad took some pictures a week or so ago. The water is MUCH higher now and the main road that we take everywhere was closed but finaly opened again today. I hope the sun is here to stay.
We got a family pass to the Science Center and Zoo. So far we have been going to the Science Center a lot and now that it is warming up we can go to the zoo! Chad took the girls to the zoo once so far and had a fun time even though the zoo is pretty small.
St. Patricks Day!
The girls love to climb things are are always finding new things to climb. They can now climb into the pack 'n play, the back of the couch, their high chairs, and many other things. If I tke my eyes off them for one minute they are doing something they shouldn't be doing.
Exhibit A:
They give Chad a kiss everyday before he leaves for work!
9 comments:
Cute little family! I miss you guys so much, and those girls are so big and it's been forever since I've seen them! I miss the days where I was the ONLY one that got to see them! :(
Love you guys!
-Laura
Good luck with moving to your new place. Oh how I hate moving. Glad you found somewhere better though. The girls are adorable- as always!
Yay for cute hoodies and sunglasses! I'm glad you can use them now. And the girls look so stinkin' cute in them! Good luck with the moving. We might put a bid on a house today! This house-hunting business is craaaazy!
your girls are so cute!! Alexis' baby dolls all look like that too-with pen and crayon drawings all over them! good times...
Yay!!! I love Conger family updates! Thanks for putting up so many pictures of my cute cute nieces. I wish you guys lived closer so when could hang out, your text today got me all excited when all I read was "so do you happen to know of any jobs in rexburg?" I thought that maybe by some crazy chance you were coming back, but no luck I guess. We love you guys and I hope you comp starts to work better so we can get pictures more often
Kristi is not happy about this move! :( I put a hex on you :(
Great update! Your girlies are so cute. Love all the pics and stories. That is so cool you guys can go to the science center and zoo! I bet they love that. I can't BELIEVE those floods! Holy cow! Craziness.
Congratulations on getting a washer and a dryer!!!! Your life is about to get SO much easier. :) Your babies aren't looking like babies anymore.
Wow- so much happiness going on. Your girls are starting to look so grown up; just like my Ella. It's almost hard to believe it. Yeah for finding a new house. And yeah for a cute photo of Chad & Amy.
Post a Comment