We saw Amy! The girls love their "aunt Amy"! She let them go to her Kindermusik class and they had a blast! We also got to go see her beautiful new house! (after all that and this is the only picture I have with her and the girls!)
Some of our good friends Sarah and Skyler just moved to the area so we saw them too! Sarah was my roommate in college- and then we lived next door to each other after we were married! We miss them a lot and had fun seeing her super cute girls Ella and Abby! The girls loved playing Ring Around the Rosie with Ella- and again hugging. :)
My friend Meagan from high school came to see me too! She also has an adorable little girl named Abby. It was fun to catch up and just sit and talk!
We also saw Jen and Paul (more friends from high school) but I forgot to take pictures. They looked great and seem to be doing fantastic!
It was so nice having people to see and talk with! I hope the next time we are there we can see even more people!



3 comments:
cute pics with Jacob and Ian. That would've been fun to see them play together.
Hmm...that's the only picture with "Aunt Amy" huh? Guess I'll have to come to Iowa!!! And I'll have to remember to send you the pictures I took of the girls at my house. Love you!
WE were so happy to be able to see ya'll and get the kids together! Now I need you to send me all those cute pictures you took! :)
Post a Comment