Chad's Dad lives up on Whidbey Island so we did some really fun things together while we were in Washington!
First we went to the Pacific Science Center! I always forget how much fun that place is... well other than the butterfly house...(yes I did go in... and yes I did leave before anyone else.) Right now they just put up a very cool circus exhibit. We got to dress up in fun clothes and pretend to be in the circus (don't I make a great tiger?) They had just tons of fun things to do! All the kids had a blast! After we had seen all we could we took a little walk down in Seattle and played in the fountain! :)
A few days later we went to the Woodland Park Zoo with Chad's Dad, Amber (his girl friend) and Jasmine (her daughter). It is an awesome zoo and all the animals were out for us to see! The grizzly bears came so close- and they are huge. We saw a lot of monkeys, birds, and even got to pet a goat! My favorite are the river otters! Lily and Ellie seemed to like the duck with the blue bill.


No comments:
Post a Comment