We had a great time with my family. The cousins loved playing together- they jumped on the trampoline, watched Dora, played/tortured Max the "puppy" (who is a cat), played ring-around the Rosie, and a whole lot more.
Cameron and Julia got to pick up pine cones from the backyard for five cents a piece. Lets just say Cam is a rich man.
Katie went to the temple for the first time! I am so happy that I got to be there! Someday we all will get to go together and it will be awesome.
We helped Mindy get ready for Cam's birthday. We also got to play with Katie's cricket. I really want one now.
Kara came for the weekend and Laura drove up to. We were missing uncle Matt and the Olander kids, uncle Sterling and our Dale. To let Dale know we are thinking about him we dressed "Mr. Butters" up for the World Cup! Gooooooo Brasil!!! :)
Grandma, us, and the Smiths (minus Sterling) went to the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium! We got to see some awesome animals- including a wild Lily in a live animal cage!

My family is great so much fun. One of my favorite things is to look at all the weird pictures that end up on my camera when I get home. (Mindy you really need to be more silly- you were the only one I didn't have one of!)

4 comments:
Yes! Pictures! I loved them all, it looks like you had a ton of fun! I can't wait til some day we get to take vacations.
So cute. We are the coolest family around!
That looks like a fun trip--and family. It makes me miss my fam!
please send me that picture of me and my B.B.! :) Thank youuuu
Post a Comment