Sunday, May 30, 2010

snip snip

Lily and Ellie got their bangs trimmed today. Just a tiny bit and I did an awful job because Lily wouldn't stop moving....but still....

Lily with hair in her eyes.

doing her hair.... just kidding...

Ellie after her trim.

When I get better pictures of their "after" I'll post them! :)

5 comments:

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

I feel your pain. I cut my girl's hair this weekend. Not so good. Can you say bob? Oops...

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Your girls are so cute! You guys definitely need to move back!

Sarah said...

Holy moley. I am so behind at reading your blog. You have been so busy! I miss you, as always. I hope I get to see you soon when you come for a visit back home. :)

The Congers said...

Ok I love that you changed your background to be all patriotic but come on I want to see some new pictures. Haha just teasing you, but sort of serious, I do want to see more pics. Love you all lots.