I am one lucky Mom. After sleeping in; I woke up this morning to breakfast and this AWESOME gift from Lily, Ellie, and Chad:
I just love books so this is the perfect gift!
Chad watched the girls all morning- which can be very hard on Sundays, but he found a way to make them very happy....
I got to talk to my little brother Dale, who is on his mission in Brazil!
At church the girls got to go up and "sing" with the primary. They didn't know the songs but they were VERY excited to go up. After the first song was over Lily yelled "Yay!" and clapped- everyone laughed.
In nursery the girls made me tissue paper flowers and cards. When Chad picked the girls up after church was over they couldn't find Lily's flower... then they remembered it was because she ate it. (Well not ALL of it but still...) So they gave her a different one to give me. What can I say- they just love to eat paper.
What a great Mother's day.
*****************
EASTER!
Chad's family came for the weekend from PA and we had SO much fun!
Lily and Ellie loved their Easter baskets!
I made these "Bunny Nuggets" for all the girls- and some for some people in my ward. Pattern found here: http://www.rebeccadanger.typead.com/ or on www.ravelry.com )
Lily's favorite thing she got was bubbles from Nana and Papa! She LOVES them!
Ellie's favorite thing, again from Nana and Papa was the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie the "Squeakquel". I have now seen that movie more times and anyone ever should.
(Ellie looking at her movie with Papa)
1 comment:
looks like you have been a busy mama. The girls are getting huge and my kids can't wait to see them sometime soon. Love you all.
Post a Comment