This lovely piece of equipment broke. I can't say that I'm sad to see it go.
It even has even been fixed with packing tape and orange duck tape.
Hello beautiful.
I am a very spoiled girl. Chad got me this today and I am in heaven.
*It even made me forget about Lily throwing up while we were in line to buy it. (they really are getting better-I think she just gaged herself.)*
When we got home we danced around in tutu's and then put them on our heads.
When we got home we danced around in tutu's and then put them on our heads.
We even took a few family pictures!
3 comments:
That is awesome- I LOVE getting new appliances/house tools....it just makes life so much easier, and therefore so much happier. I'm way happy for you and your new vacuum! :) And the pics are so cute of the girls as usual! And you look so pretty in that last pic of all of you!!!
Love the family pics. The girls are getting so big and they are as adorable as ever!! We miss you! Andrea & Scott
Nice! I need a new vacuum too. Ours makes this really loud hissing/sucking sound whenever it is turned on. So annoying.
Cute family photos and I love the tutu photos of the girls! SOO cute!
Post a Comment