Sunday, March 20, 2011

Three Parts

This post will be coming to you in three parts.

PART ONE:

Chad has been full of surprises lately! Here are 4 of them!

1. Another Craigslist win for us! A Love Sac! It is HUGE but we love it. Lily and Ellie have had so much fun jumping on it, and it is a perfect spot for me to read. Right now it's in the living room but might end up down stairs.

2. Chad put Lily in time out like this.... just kidding. They were having fun but when I went to take a picture Lily was ready to get down. (Even her baby doll was in time out with her!)

3. Chad came home one day with big girl beds! Woo-hoo! I think they are just so cute. For me it seems crazy that my girls will be 3 this summer- I guess they really are big girls.

4. I told Chad the girls needed new shoes and this is what he picked! Aren't they just so awesome! I totally want a matching pair!

PART TWO

...and now for pictures of things I've made!

Her are my big girls getting ready for the day in their new shoes. Lily is wearing the necklaces we made, "wisk-wisses" as the girls call them.

I have so many plastic bags that I didn't know what to do with them so I finally made somewhere to put them!


A fun little place to put the hair clips/bows in the girls room!

PART THREE

... and now for fun random pictures....

This is how Lily eats a peanut butter sandwich.

Ellie with attitude.

A green St. Patrick's day breakfast!


Happy sisters!


Swinging at the park on a warm day!


We have taught Lily and Ellie to howl at the moon. With the huge moon the other day we couldn't help ourselves.

6 comments:

Hooker Family said...

I totally just laughed out loud! I can't believe your husband duct taped your daughter to the wall, that is seriously funny! From the looks of these pictures your house is one exciting place to be.

Kara said...

So many fun pictures. Good to see all that you guys are doing. Keep updating I love seeing it all.

kelsey said...

If you happen to have ridiculosly large feet I have a free pair of matching shoes for you. You know, like a size 11 pair I bought on ebay for Halloween. Just sayin.

amanda said...

I love the little shoes. We will have to get McKayla some. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I feel like I say that all the time but seriously it's true. Looks like Chad is an awesome deal finder- which is good for you!

The Congers said...

Oh man I can't wait to see you guys! Those girls are getting too big! They are so cute and I love all the crafts.

Sarah said...

Love it! It is so hard to think about our girls being 3, isn't it? I wish they could come over and play. And you too, of course!!!