Lily and Ellie are at the stage where they just want to climb everything. They climb on the table, the couch, my bed, the windowsill, etc. The other day the girls SHOULD have been taking a nap but Lily was having no part of it. I walked in her room to find this...
She managed to use one of their toys to help her climb up the closet organizer. She got into an unopened thing of baby powder, and found the thermometer. Out of everything she did the most surprising is she managed to turn over her mattress. I mean the girl only weighs 24lbs. I'm pretty sure the mattress outweighs her.
This is the girls looking for a bug that was climbing on the window.
They both wanted their hair done the other day with a bunch of hair ties. Too bad Lily doesn't have a lot of hair- but she still is super cute. She looks so big in this picture!
Ellie on the other hand has plenty of crazy wild hair. She also has a love for bracelets.
5 comments:
Monkies is right. Silly girls.
love the bracelets Ellie. Yep looks like they are keeping you busy. Funny the things that need to be "kid" proofed that you would of never expected.
Oh man they are crazy! They are teach Kacen naughties huh?
I believe that your girls are part ape, seriously! And I thought some of my kids were climbers. You win hands down!
Crazy monkeys. Come play with us!
Post a Comment