Friday, April 15, 2011

Yum...

Right after the girls nap yesterday I was vacuuming the living room and Lily went and got something out of the refrigerator. Enjoy.




Chad says he is going to make some butter Popsicles- to bulk them up. We are just happy to see them eating anything :)

7 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

That is so gross! but I can't say much because I used to do the same thing...but put syrup on it.

the chills were hilarious!

Kara said...

yuck....ellie has some sense....what up lily???

The Congers said...

we just watched the last five seconds six times in a row, and laughed our guts out each time!!!! Ah man so cute.

Mindy said...

That is so gross and funny. Mitch and I were both watching it and started to gag.

Amy Renee said...

Well...that'll fatten her up. ;)

Kelly Spence said...

Love that little shake and icky face at the very end. Why in the world would a kid eat a cube of butter?!? Ew.

Kari Cheney said...

too funny!