I love that it closes so the girls can't get into that easy. No more baby gate cage around it!
Yet another Craigslist win- kitchen for the girls!
Chad surprised me with these sheets. Apparently I take more than my half the bed sometimes...
A bike Chad found at a garage sale for $4. Can't beat that price.
Camping! We had a lot of fun but it was SO hot ( like 85 all night). The girls are so cute with their bags. My dad would be so proud to see the "beaver patrol" in full swing. :)
It's a good thing we went camping the night we did... the next day/night we had some wonderful hail. Yikes!
Last week we went to a city called Storm Lake
We spent the night at Kings Pointe- which is a hotel and water park! It was a really fun time and Lily and Ellie love the water!
Ellie
Ellie liked the "tunnel" slide which surprised me because it is completely dark the whole way down. I can't even remember how many times I went down this one.
I love these "puddle jumper" swim vest we got for the girls. They can swim all by themselves with them on!
6 comments:
I love those sheets! We need something like that!
So much fun! Steve and I had a good laugh over the sheets. :)
How fun! I want to plan a little trip now...I'm jealous. Miss you!!
It looks like you have had a fun summer. We are still waiting for summer to show up here. I have my heat on today with a sweatshirt. Seriously!! Mitch and I had the same sheet issue until we got a King sized bed. He actually would get out a tape measure and make sure I was on my 28". MEN!
Love your new computer desk! And I know what you mean about worrying about the kids and not yourself. I always forget the screen now.
We love kings Pointe! We need to find something like that here. We also have that same computer desk only black. We love it too! Are you guys going to stop on your way to PA?
Post a Comment