Thursday, June 21, 2012

Conger Family Fun

I'm back! (Well technically I never left.) I have been having a hard time finding motivation to blog recently. It's not that I don't have lots of fun pictures, or that we haven't been doing crazy things... I've just been lazy. As always I will try to be better because I love reading my friends and families blogs so I guess I should update mine for people like me :)

When ever I try to take some nice new pictures of Lily and Ellie I always end up with a bunch of pictures like this:

and this:
and this:
and this:
What silly girls. I also do end up with some good ones likes these:


I have become really good friends with my neighbor Kim. She is so sweet and such a fun person! A few months ago she got a bunch of gardening stuff and spent an evening planting flowers with the girls!
They loved digging in the dirt!
About a week after we planted the flower box we also made a cute little raised garden with flower seeds in it. We all helped put it together, put the dirt in and plant the seeds.
Now almost everyday when Kim comes home from work Lily and Ellie go out and water the flower with her. I feel super lucky to have her live next door!

The boy who lives next door has a little dirt bike/ motorcycle that Lily and Ellie have been having a great time on too! If they are good and eat their dinner we will let them go out on a little ride around the driveway!
Chad with Ellie!
Chad with Lily! (I think Chad has just as much fun as the girls do!)
Here is Ellie in a bad mood because it was time to come inside after riding the bike. AWESOME hair! :)


Speaking of awesome hair... Ellie wanted her hair done the other day and Chad did this.  I though it was pretty cute:
While we are talking about Ellie I guess we should mention her new talent! She can now cross her eyes!

Sometimes we just have to find fun ways to entertain ourselves! Chad started this fun filled night:

Ellie with a lovely mustache!

Somethings not quite right there Lily...
There we go! What a fun family I have!

We are super excited it is summer and have some really exciting plans already! I will really try to post more often. Blogging is a great way to keep a family journal but at the same time let other people who can't be near us see what we are up to! (also I think the app for blogger on my phone might work now so I can update that way while we are gone... but it wont have as good of quality of pictures!) Until next time! :)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute girls! Sounds like you guys are having fun! We don't do crazy things either...just normal hangin around :)

Kari Cheney said...

Holy cow, Ellie looks just like you in that first picture!!! I am pretty impressed by Chad's hairdo skills!! Brent struggles with doing hair...haha

Kara said...

looks like you have been busy, fun. Cute girls!

Sarah said...

Oh my sakes, all those faces just make me happy! Your silly girls!!! Thanks for blogging.

Ashley Hancock said...

Cute girls! They are getting so big. Miss you guys.