Monday, July 2, 2012

Quick Post

 The other day I was cleaning the house while talking on the phone with my sister Katie. I told Katie that I was almost done cleaning but I still needed to vacuum. The next thing I know Lily has taken out the vacuum to help me clean. What cute girls!

This week is Lily and Ellie's birthday! At church they got to stand up and have the kids sing them a birthday song, and got a coupon to get some candy form the bishop! They were so excited about it! In their Sunbeams class Ellie drew this beautiful family picture. From left to right it is Chad, Ellie (notice the pigtails in her hair) , Lily, and Me. :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

you have kids that vacuum? They can come and visit Aunt Kara any time. What cute girls.

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday girls!! I love her drawing, love the pigtails!