Lily and Ellie are 4 years old!
Where has the time gone. I guess it doesn't matter how old they get- they will always be my tiny babies to me! I asked them what kind of birthday they wanted and the was told we were having a rainbow/pony birthday.
The house all decorated! They love balloons so they were everywhere!
Time to open presents!
Ellie opening something from Grandma and Grandpa!
Pretty Lily
New stuff!
They got a lot of clothes ( which is just what they needed!!), coloring books (their favorite right now) , ponies, more little animals and a few other fun things!
Ellie
Lily
My big 4 year olds!
My neighbors Kim and Josh spoiled the girls so much! They got them a big bag each of fun things like kites and glow sticks and had these outside for them:
A pool with a slide!
and a spray snake!
Lets just say the girls love them! The snake makes me laugh every time I see it :)
They had fun making some of their little animals play in the the water
Cake time!
We sang happy birthday twice so they each had a turn with their name in the song.
There is a show on Netflix that they watch called Dragon Tales. In it two little kids use a magic dragon scale to go back and forth to "dragon land". When Lily blew out her candles I told her to make a wish and she said a line from the show that they say to go back to their home at the end of each episode- "I wish, I wish, to use this rhyme, to go back home, until next time".
Happy birthday girls!
Rainbow cake! Yum!
My girls are just getting so big! They start pre-school next month! They are learning so much and make Chad and I laugh everyday! We are so blessed to have them in our family!
3 comments:
Oh man wouldn't it be cool if we lived close together and could celebrate as a family! You guys are so good at celebrating holidays I love to see the fun you have.
Oh so cute! Miss you guys!
what a fun birthday...love the inside of the cake!
Post a Comment