The Historic Bandon River House
I thought I would give a quick tour of the house we stayed in for the reunion because it was super cute, and I want to remember it!
The house was a store that has survived two fires in Bandon. It is on the Coquille river and has a view of the lighthouse!
Great kitchen with dishwasher!
Big table and lots of space to eat and play games!
Big bedroom that the Olander's stayed in.
Bathroom connecting two rooms.
Smaller first floor bedroom where the Stuard's stayed.
Living room with TV (Where we watched the Olympics!)
Rock table! When you stay you can find a rock too decorate to leave your mark!
Stairs up to bedrooms
Master bedroom. Laura had the couch, Katie had the floor and as always Dale slept in the closet. ;)
Bathroom with big jet tub and window with view out to the ocean
This is the room we stayed in! A little squished but it worked!
The Smiths room- connected to our room.
"backyard" There is a picnic table and lots of rocks to climb on!
It really was a very cool place to stay! If you ever are going to be in Bandon Oregon and need a place for a lot of people to stay I recommend The Bandon River House!

No comments:
Post a Comment