After we took pictures at the light house we all went and played on the beach a little!
Chad and the girls in a drift wood tee pee!
Griff is just too cute. There was just never a potty around when we needed one :)
Ellie and a jelly!
On the way back from the beach we did a little geocasching! The kids loved seeing what fun things were inside!
That night my Dad told the kids stories about when he was little and lived in Bandon. I still love hearing those stories!
The next day we went on a little hike to some old WWII bunkers!
GRIFFINDOOR!
We also stopped to see the silly sea lions! It's hard to see in this picture but they are all over the rocks in the water!
We also we to some beautiful gardens! There were lots of paths to walk...
cool over looks....
and lots of flowers to smell.
Ellie told me she was going to smell every flower.
For some reason I ended up with about 10 pictures of Mindy doing things like this:
We also went to Face Rock and played at the beach some more. There were starfish and all sort of fun things to see. We flew kites, played in the sand, went in the sea caves, just relaxed! It is one of the places I remember the most in Bandon from when I was younger. I managed to not take any pictures there but I did steal this one from my sister Kierstin's blog:
My brother-in-law Matt brought his little boat and the boys did a lot of crabbing right out behind the house we were in. (The house was awesome- sometime I'll have to post all the picture of what it looked like!)
We didn't catch too many crab but they got a few and enjoyed eating it. Lily and Ellie even touched them!
The last night that we were in Bandon we had a bonfire on the beach!
Sterling and Anya!
We roasted marshmallows and talked.
Sweet baby Lucy
All 25.5 of us!
The kids all loved climbing on the rocks!
Ashley in her robe :)
Ellie found a tiny dead crab.
Cousins building a rock tower with Grandpa.
After playing in the dirt my girls took a bath. I put some soap in the tub and filled it up. Chad then turned on the jets and they ended up with more bubbles then water!
The rest of the family stayed in Oregon for a few more days but we left the next morning back to Utah. I was so happy that we got to go the reunion. I love my family so much and I don't get to see them enough. It was so great to be together and for Lily and Ellie to get to know everyone more. My Dad and Mom did an amazing job of putting this reunion together and we are so thankful they did.
To my family: I love you all
1 comment:
I love pictures! And wish I could get in that tub too. And I totally wish we could have gone to the beach this year, so fun. Miss you guys but I am so happy for blogs and that we get to see each others kids and how they change and grow. Umm ps did you notice I took off word recognition on my blog, someone else, hint hint, needs to do the same thing. This is my third try let's hope it works.
Post a Comment